|Names|| Loner: Violet|
|Littermates||Fircloud, Unnamed kits|
- Violetheart is really small, compared to other she-cats. She is about the size of a young apprentice. She has long, lean legs, with small white paws and soft pink paw pads.
- Violetheart has small, scrawny shoulders and a light slender frame. She has a small neat, narrow head with large silver ears. Her claws are white, short, but sharp.
- Her teeth are a creamy white and sort of dull. If she bit her enemy, she probably wouldn't draw any blood. Her tail is long, thin and whippy. Violetheart has short, silverish white ticked fur.
- She has dark silver/gray stripes on her head, legs, and tail. She has a small pink nose, long white whiskers, and large, round azuare blue eyes.
- Violetheart is a very quiet cat, unusally quiet. She prefers to remain hidden in the shadows then take the spotlight. She often keeps her opinions to herself, because she worries she may make someone hurt.
- But she does cast out her true thoughts if she feels it is needed. Violetheart is one of those cats whose like "Ugh... young ones these days... always getting into trouble, don't know what being a real Clan cat is 'bout," which she does believe. She is very loyal to the warrior code and doesn't like seeing it be broken, but it seems to always be broken somehow.
- She thinks her Clan needs some sense smacked into them. When Violetheart's really, really angry, it's more like she's disappointed.
- But Violetheart is a very sensible cat, always using her head. She tries to always look to the bright side of things, along with the good in others. She always keeps her hopes high.
- Violetheart is also very caring and motherly (despite the fact her kits aren't around her ever) and often helps in the nursery or goes to collect herbs. She had an interest in becoming a medicine cat at one point, but it wasn't meant to be.
- Despite wanting to be hidden away from others, she enjoys talking. After talking long enough, she could even be blunt! How amazing.
- Violetheart was never a fighter. She was never strong enough to go into combat. She doesn't have enough muscle on her to fight well. Her small size doesn't help.
- But she is very swift and light-footed, making her good at hunting. Her favorite places to hunt are in open spaces, such as moors. She can run quite fast for a long time before having to rest, making her a good rabbit hunter. She is also a master at tree climbing. She is light enough to balance on the weak branches higher up.
- She isn't scared of jumping from one tree into another. She enjoys hunting birds and squirrels above the ground. Her swiftness can come in handy in battle too, she can dodge bowls easily, or be a good distraction while someone else attacks the enemy.
- Violetheart does well with teamwork, but prefers to work alone. Despite hating the idea of battles, she is bright at coming up with attack plans and ambushes. Violetheart always had a good memory, she knows what every herbs scent is, their appearance, their uses, and where to find them. She wanted to become a medicine cat when she first joined FlameClan, but it just never happened.
- Violetheart is also very caring and motherly, she often helps the medicine cats when they have many cats ill, or she helps out the queens in the nursery. Violetheart has some good leader skills when she feels comfortable enough.
- Violet is first seen watching a Clan meeting from a corner in the camp, no one notices her. She disappears after this. Fernstorm, Featherfrost, and Redfur are on a patrol when they find her hiding in a bush. They take her back to the Clan. She asks Stormstar if she can join the Clan. He agrees and she goes to the Nursery with the new name Violetkit. She goes into her nest. A tom-kit there, Infernokit, comes up to her and asks if she wanted to play. She agrees and they leave the Nursery to do so. Infernokit's sister, Sunsrisekit, joins them. They can't decide what to do so Infernokit suggests leaving camp. Violetkit gets worried and asks if that was a good idea. He replies it was fine and that his uncle Stormstar did it all the time when he was a kit. Violetkit agrees and the three leave camp. Outside of camp, The three play. Violetkit pounces on Infernokit's tail and says it was fun to leave camp.
- They then hear pawsteps and a fox comes and attacks them. Infernokit tries to fight it but Violetkit pushes him away. Fernstorm, Redfur, and Bluestream are on a patrol to look for them and get them out, Fernstorm is blinded and lame from the fight. Violetkit, Sunrisekit and Infernokit are taken back to camp by Bluestream. When Redfur and Fernstorm arrive back, Violetkit tries to help Mintfrost with Fernstorm's eyes. Scarletflame, the mother to Infernokit and the sister to Mintfrost, gets in a argument with Mintfrost. Infrernokit comes into the den and asks what Violetkit was doing. Violetkit, now starting to freak out by the yowling of the Medicine Cat and Queen, tells them to stop and she tells Infernokit she's helping Fernstorm's wounds.
- Infernokit gets upset about this and says they aren't friends anymore and runs off. Violetkit, confused and worried follows asking why. Infernokit doesn't give her a very clear answer and tells her to leave him alone. Violetkit does so, a bit hurt by his harshness.
- A little while later, Violetkit tries to ask Infernokit why he was still so upset with her. He replies saying she was his aunts "pet". Violetkit doesn't understand and says she was only trying to help Fernstorm since it was her fault and she would feel bad if she didn't do anything to help out. Infernokit stills doesn't agree and they leave each other. After Infernokit leaves camp, Violetkit gets worried and tries to find him but is empty handed and comes back to camp.
- Violetpaw is first seen as an apprentice grooming her fur and watching the kits. She jumps up and runs to her mentor, Phoenixflame, and says she wanted to battle train. He agrees and they move off to do so. She eagerly waits for him to catch up and they begin. They battle train for a little bit then Violetpaw asks to go hunting alone. He lets her and she excitedly runs off and finds a vole.
- More coming soon
- Violetheart is seen following her kit, Boulderkit, out of the nursery. She looks at Goldenflight, wondering why the warrior is acting like a kit. Brightshine walks over and says they're just having fun. Violetheart agrees. Brightshine asks what having kits is like, and she replies that it hurts giving birth, and you hate when they get in trouble, but you love seeing them grow up. She then asks where Ferretkit is. Ferretkit goes to her. When he seems a bit off to her, she follows him into the nursery. She holds on to her daughter while Blazefire's kits are being born. When her daughter gets free, she chases after her. She drags her daughter away. When Stormheart is kitting, Boulderkit asks what the noise was. Violetheart replies it was Stormheart's kitting.
- Infernopaw: Deceased
- Unknown tom: Status Unknown
- Unknown she-cat: Deceased, Residence Unknown
- One Unnamed kit: Deceased, Residence Unknown
- Fircloud: Living
Mother & father:
- Coming soon
- I love my daughters so much! I can never put into words how proud I am of them. But I wish I was closer to them...
- Violetheart couldn't be any prouder of her daughters, but sometimes she feels left out from their lives and doesn't feel as close as she thinks she shouldd be to them. But she isn't angry at them for not taking time out of their days to spend with her, she knows they're adults and have duties.
Love Interests Edit
- Infernopaw...I miss you so much. Why did you have to go? I see you in our kits with every step they take, and I don't like raising our kits alone. You were also so handsome and polite....I don't want to think about you any more or I'll cry....
- -----Violetheart's thoughts on Infernopaw
- Infernokit started out as a close friend. When he got upset with her and ran away, she was sad for a while. When he came back, she was delighted. They quickly fell in love, and when Infernopaw was killed, she was distraught. She soon realized she was expecting his kits, and is caring for those kits with all her heart. She still loves Infernopaw deeply.
- Flyheart seems nice... maybe a little bold, but that's okay. He was the first cat I really talked to in a long time... maybe we can be friends.
- Coming soon